Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's All In The Details

This is the third birthday party I'm planning for my sweet (mostly) baby girl. The first party was a Spongebob party. Everything was store bought. Second party was Dora party and again everything was store bought. This year my princess told me months before she wanted the BEST Mickey Mouse party ever. And I will admit I was tempted to do everything store bought again. But this is the first year she had a request and the first year she really cares about the details. So instead it will be a 50% DIY and 50% store bought. Thats a big deal for someone who has no talent or creativity. Plus I'm a mother of two and work full time.

I have been searching and searching Pinterest for the cutest ideas they had for months. These two I stole and made my own.


This is the sign that is going to great the guests as the enter.


This is the first attempt at the favor bag. I think I'm going to change it if I have time.

I would like to say thank you to eBay for putting my store on hold so I can work on the party and not having to worrying about mailing packages. I haven't sold a single thing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment