Saturday, May 18, 2013

Goodwill Shopping

My oldest niece graduated from college today. I'm so proud of her. Since I wasn't able to go to garage sales this morning mom and I decided to hit Goodwill to get our "fix" for the day. It always makes me sad when people donate frames that still have their family pictures in them. It makes me want to take them home so they aren't all lonely on a thrift store shelf or wall.

Please before you donate remove your pictures from frames. You don't want to end up like this nice couple.

3 comments:

  1. I went to a church rummage sale this morning and saw a "World's Best Dad" specially ordered mug that had photos of his kid on it. Either he's actually the world's most insensitive dad, or something really sad happened in that family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that photo hanging up in Goodwill is creepy. It's actually a nice photo, but was it donated because those folks are dead now? On the positive side, I like the way the wall art is displayed on those racks. Our GW and SA have nothing that compares with that setup.

    ReplyDelete