Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekly Sales

I survived my birthday! It was touch and go there for a while. And I’m now over my pouting. I do have a great life and I wouldn’t change a thing about it.

This past week I sold 7 items for a total of $163.00. And it’s all going towards my Vegas in July trip. I can feel my fingers itching to get to those slot machines!



My favorite sale of the week was definitely this Dragon Tales play set. I bought it at a garage sale in January for $1.00. It finally sold this weekend for $40.00. I didn’t have the complete set which probably had something to do with it sitting for so long. I was so happy to see it go.



This wonderfully fun John Severson collection by Kahala shirt is on it’s way to Japan. I’ve never heard of the brand but I liked the look. It has a cool Tiki drink look going for it. It’s sold for $29.00 within a week.




The only other interesting sale of the week were these Kidrobot Kozik figures. I sold them in a lot of 11.They are random household items that are smoking. I am not in any way promoting smoking. I am promoting eBay sales. I picked them up at a garage sale about a month ago for $3.00. They sold for $30.00.

My trip is in a little over a month so I better get listing. I need more sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment