Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Goals

Why do you eBay? Here is the reason I eBay:



My Princess. As a single mom living on a single paycheck with a mortgage, bills, and growing baby I need all the extra money I can get. And I have another little one on the way (sorta). But even knowing all this I haven’t found myself very motivated to list lately. I have the merchandise. Just not the drive. I actually haven’t listed in almost 2 weeks (gasp!!). But all that is going to change.

I’ve been told that if you have a goal you should say it aloud and tell as many people as you can because you will be more likely to follow through and fulfill that goal. No one wants to look like a loser to their friends and family. So here is my goal. I need to sell $300 within the next to weeks. My exact dates are April 23rd thru May 5th. The reason for this is that my little Princess will be turning 3 (sigh. They grow up so quickly). And the gift I want to buy her cost $300. I know this is a lot to spend on a 3 year old. But it’s something she’s going to use for several years and so will the new little one. In order to accomplish this goal I need to LIST LIST LIST!!! My goal is 5 items per day minimum. I know I can do it. When it comes to my Princess anything is possible.

Goal #1

Sell $300 in two weeks.  I’ve already sold an item for $17.00 so that leaves me with $283.00. I’m getting there (thinking positively).

Goal #2

List a minimum of 5 items daily. I didn’t list anything yesterday so that means I have to do 10 today (starting to lose some of the positivity).

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment