Monday, August 29, 2011

Yard Sale Treasures


This weekend's yard sales (or year-d sales as my niece would say) were not very good. I think I'm giving up on the annual neighborhood yard sales. The last few I've gone to have not been good. I only had a couple hours to hit the yard sales because we were going to the Oakland Zoo later that day so I thought a community one would be my best bet. I think I hit 10 yard sales but only bought something at two.

The above picture is of 3 Mattel Liddle Kiddle dolls (sorry for the horrible picture). I bought all 3 for $2.00. I'm going to list them on eBay later this week. The completed auctions look pretty good. Especially for a $2.00 investment.

I also found a Little Mermaid Flounder costume. I couldn't find any completed auctions for the one that I bought. It only cost me $3.00 so I'm willing to take the risk. If it doesn't sell my princess will have a new dress up outfit.

How did your yard sale hunting go?

No comments:

Post a Comment