Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ebay Sales

This weeks eBay sales were OK. I had my highs and lows.


Highs - These little guys have to be my high. Just in case you don't know what they are (especially from the horrible picture) they are called Battle Beasts. They are 2 inch tall figures from 1986-1987. I bought 9 of them at Savers for $2.00. Final bid was $36.00. Woohoo! They are now on their way to San Diego. When I saw them I had no idea what they were. But I thought "for $2 I will take a risk". I do have the eBay app on my phone but they were all wrapped up in a bag so I couldn't read the markings on it. This time my instincts paid off.

Lows - I had several items close with no bids. But I only try to buy things I could use if I don't end up selling them so it isn't too bad. I also sold a child's dress BIN for $34.99. But when I went to mail it off I noticed that the top button was missing. I inspected the dress before listing it but the collar was open and I didn't notice it should have a top button. Not good. I offered the buyer to refund the money or a discount on the purchase. She took the discount. I only paid $2.00 for the dress so it isn't entirely a low. I think I was just upset I didn't look the item over better. Live and learn.

How are your eBay sales this week?

1 comment: