Friday, February 8, 2013

Update

I re-read my last post and realized I forgot to mention Salvation Army was having their 50% off all clothing sale. That's why I got so much for only $20.00. Most of their children's clothing is $2 or less and men's shirts are $3.25. So half off is a really good price. And I already sold one item and almost made back my $20 investment.

I also sold my Steiff doll I had posted about recently. It sold for $60.00 auction. She's on her way to Texas. Between both Steiff items I paid $3 and sold them for $120 total this week. I wish I could turn $3 into $120 all the time.



1 comment:

  1. Aah..1/2 off. That's awesome. We never have half off sales at Salvation army around here. Only Unique..that I know of.

    I haven't listed my stuff yet, as hubby and I are organizing our inventory and moving stuff around in the basement. He also took my photography lights, etc. down. Hoping to get back into it in the next couple of weeks. I'm getting a little anxious. Haven't seriously listed since I think beginning of November. :(

    Margaret @ Live Like No One Else

    ReplyDelete