3) Spend quality time with my Princess I did spend quality time with my Princess but I won't cross this off since it's a never ending goal.
2) List 40 Items on eBay total (minimum) I didn't do this (again). I had 35 listed and then I sold 8 (HOORAY!!!) and 2 ended without bids (boo) so I have 25 currently.
1) Organize garage (this sounds familiar) Don't ask. Just notice that it isn't crossed off (again)
3) Wake up 30 minutes early to have some alone time Let me start out by saying that I'm not a morning person. I did manage to wake up 3 times 20 minutes early. That's a great start for me.
This weeks goals are:
1. Work on fine motor skills with Princess.
2. Take Princess to her appointment. We have a speech assessment next week so hopefully that goes well.
3. Spend quality time with my Princess
4. Find more indoor activities to do with Princess since it's raining here and we aren't able to go out and play.
1. Add more money to my emergency fund
2. Have 40 items listed on eBay
3. Go coupon shopping at Target. I always forget my coupons when I'm near there.
1. Organize garage
2. Wake up 30 minutes early at least 3 times this week to have some quiet alone time (more manageable I think)
3. Make time to reconnect with old friend in Sac
Hopefully you did better on your goals this past week then I did.