Thursday, December 5, 2013

Oh Peanuts!

That is my Princess’ new favorite saying. Whenever something goes wrong or doesn’t go as planned you can hear her exclaim “Oh Peanuts”! I’m not sure where it came from but I find it adorable. But then again I find just about everything my daughter does adorable. I had a woman in swimming tap me on the shoulder earlier this week and tell me how her husband and her always comment to each other about what a pretty daughter I have. It was very unexpected and nice comment. I wish I could take credit but I can’t. I think she’s perfect and I’m the luckiest person in the world to have her.

 

No, my post isn’t about my daughter. I had an OH Peanuts moment recently. When I first looked up and listed the previously mentioned creepy holiday decorations there were several that had sold recently for $60-80.00 but none currently listed. I felt confident mine would sell for a good price. The next day after listing mine another seller listed two in a lot for less then mine and their listing isn’t closing until after mine. I already have a bid for $40.00 on one of my listings but none on the other. Now I don’t think they will do as well. Even if I only sell them for $40.00 I am happy with that profit but I was hoping for more. If only that other seller would have waited a few more days to list theirs. But I guess such is the life of eBay sales and friendly competition.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment