Thursday, February 9, 2012

Open Open Open

I finally opened an ebay store. I went back and forth on where or not to open it. But I finally decided if I was going to continue selling on ebay I was going to have to take the plunge. The results are better then expected. I have been having at least one sale daily. Most days two or three. None of my sales are big ticket items but it all adds up. My worst sale was:



I sold this sweater I had bought for April. You can read about it here. She never knew it existed and it was more of a joke gift but I still feel guilty. I will make sure and buy her lunch next time we are together.

I hope all of your sales are doing as good as mine!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Veronica, I just found your blog via Money in the garage. I loved your "Grandma" code word for Ebay! It made me smile from ear to ear!Good luck with your store!!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete